Every Monday, from 01/13/2020 to 03/09/2020, 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
LeaderLab is an eight-session workshop that explores and teaches servant leadership concepts to participants.
It's a 21st Century “Quick Start User Guide” on just about everything leadership. Topics and outcomes Include:
- Find your place of belonging
- Unlock your unique leadership style
- Gain clarity, focus, and direction to move forward
- Enhance communication and relationship skills
- Discover what ‘success’ means for you
- Develop an effective and efficient plan for the future
- Create a unique balance in your daily activities
- Balance and align your personal goals and corporate community goals
- Discover and set priorities in your personal, family, volunteer and professional life
- See God at work though effective collective leadership (at JRCC)
Who it's for:
- People currently in leadership roles or thinking about it.
- Identified emerging leaders.
- Anyone who feels mission ownership, but could do with more tools and training.
- Leaders who simply need fresh fuel.
Sessions run in Fleetwood on 8 Mondays nights with some homework during the week.
Contact for more details or info.