Fuel (Gr 5-6)
Fuel is designed to engage and impact the lives of those in Grade 5 and 6 as we recognize the unique nature of this age group. We cultivate a fun and safe group for kids in this age category.
Please note that due to the current COVID-19 restrictions, there will be no FUEL until February 5, 2021.
Upcoming FUEL Events:
This winter and spring we are having FUEL twice a month on Mondays in the evenings.
The first FUEL event of the month will be LIFE Journaling through the book of Esther. The Second FUEL event of the month will be a fun activity! There is no need to register for FUEL this winter and spring. We would encourage your kids to invite their friends!
- February 8, 2020 - LIFE Journaling (6PM - 7PM)
- February 22, 2020 - Movie Night (6PM - 7PM)
- March 8, 2020 - LIFE Journaling (6PM - 7PM)
- March 22, 2020 - Gym Games (6PM - 7PM)
- April 12, 2020 - LIFE Journaling (6PM - 7PM)
- April 26, 2020 - Scavenger Hunt (6PM - 7PM)
- May 10, 2020 - LIFE Journaling (6PM - 7PM)
- May 24, 2020 - Card Making (6PM - 7PM)
Bible Reading Challenge
In January, our entire church (seniors to preschoolers) will be reading through the Gospel of John as we Life Journal together. Life Journaling is the practice of reading the Bible and then reflecting on what God is saying to us. We have created an adapted reading plan for our kids (and FUEL can use it too).
To view the adapted reading plan, click here.
To get more information on how to Life Journal, click here.
For more information contact Jenna ( )