Fuel (Gr 5-6)
Fuel is designed to engage and impact the lives of those in Grade 5 and 6 as we recognize the unique nature of this age group. We cultivate a fun and safe group for kids in this age category.
The events we have coming up are...
June 29, 2020 - Movie Night (from 6-8 PM) Bring your own blankets, pillows, and snacks. We'll social distance in the gym while watching a movie.
July 27, 2020 - Parking Lot Games (from 6-7 PM) Come ready to run, create with chalk, and have fun from a social distance in the Jericho Centre Parking lot!
August 10, 2020 - Nature Scavenger Hunt (from 6-7 PM) We're going for a social distancing walk while keeping our eyes open to spot the beautiful nature that God created. We start and end our walk at the Jericho Centre.
August 24, 2020 - Movie Night (from 6-8 PM) Bring your own blankets, pillows, and snacks. We'll social distance in the gym while watching a movie.
Please register for these events on the Jericho Ridge Community Church app. We are looking forward to having fun social distancing events with your kids this summer!
Upcoming this Fall:
This fall we are having FUEL twice a month on Mondays in the late afternoon. Please note the dates of these events as there isn't a pattern due to the long weekends in September and October.
The first FUEL event of the month will be LIFE Journaling through the book of Esther. The Second FUEL event of the month will be a fun activity! There is no need to register for FUEL this fall, and we would encourage your kids to invite their friends!
- September 14, 2020 - LIFE Journaling (4PM - 5PM)
- September 28, 2020 - Craft Night at the (4PM - 5PM)
- October 5, 2020 - LIFE Journaling (4PM - 5PM)
- October 19, 2020 - Scarecrow Festival (OFF SITE pick up and drop off at Art's Nursery in Port Kells 4PM - 5PM)
- November 9, 2020 - LIFE Journaling (4PM - 5PM)
- November 23, 2020 - Pajama Party (4PM - 5PM)
- December 7, 2020 - LIFE Journaling (4PM - 5PM)
- December 21, 2020 - Christmas Movie (4PM - 6PM)
For more information contact Jenna ( )